Peanut - took a bath. got out of bath without removing plug. when asked if he removed plug responded, 'yes'.
L - sat on edge of tub to remove bath plug without removing phone from back pocket. when phone fell in tub stared uncomprehendingly for a moment then screamed.
Ox - when handed phone by L immediately removed battery. checked for moisture. assumed lack of visible moisture meant phone was fine, replaced battery.
Result: one dead phone, lost photos, and mostly the reason I have been ignoring all of you (also I couldn't even remember the password so I could check voicemail). Ox gave me his phone and got himself a cheap go-phone (because he is great and loves me). now we can resume conversing.
1 comment:
That explains why you dropped off the face of the planet. I started to get worried (although I figured nothing major happened or I would have heard it through the grapevine) so I got onto Goodreads to check on you. I figured you wouldn't neglect books, and I was right. :)
Post a Comment