Tuesday, September 25, 2012

There is hope!


My two year old just gave me an unprompted apology. There is hope that he might turn out ok in spite of all his/my/his father's craziness. It was almost worth the pack of sticky notes he destroyed.


On another note: white suspenders. One of Peanut's teachers at church, a super sweet grandma, saw these suspenders and got them for 'Nut (Ox wears suspenders to church). What's the consensus, 'future therapy' or 'so cute it doesn't matter'?





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I think future therapy is a given. :-) However I doubt that suspenders will even make the list of items discussed. So if he likes em let him enjoy em, and what little boy doesn't want to dress like daddy? However, it's suspenders OR a belt not AND a belt!!

Melissa said...

He looks just like Macaulay Culkin in the last picture! Have him audition for the next "Home Alone" Movie... if they make a new one. :)

whitney said...

So cute it doesn't matter :)

Love them and love that his cute teacher had him in mind!

Aubrey said...

Super cute, makes me want to get suspenders for Samuel... although I highly doubt he would wear them. Oh, unless I convinced him they were overalls. Hahaha!