1. Tried to brush Peanut's hair this morning. He got mad and said he needed crazy hair to look like Bapa (what we call Ox).
2. Ox gave Peanut gum while he (Peanut) was in the bath [note: I don't really approve of gum for little kids and in the bath just seems...weird but I couldn't think of a logical reason why it was worse than gum normally]. So we caught 'Nut take the gum out of his mouth twice, which means it automatically gets thrown away. Ox took the gum and threw it away. A few minutes later I checked on Peanut in the bath and noticed he was chewing gum. I asked him where he got it and he pointed to the bathroom trash. Yes the bathroom trash where Ox had wrapped it in tissue and thrown it away. I may never kiss Peanut's mouth again.
3. A couple nights ago I was chewing on 'Nuts big toe and he yelled, "Don't eat my big wild thing king of the toes!". Further discussion revealed his right foot has good wild thing king of the toes and his left foot has bad wild thing king of the toes.
4. Peanut talks about his future family a lot, specifically his wife. Basic facts:
- Wife's name - Honky Donkey or Slonky Donkey
- Wife - has long brown hair, like Mama; she is currently 4 years old (he is about to turn 3)
- Kids - boy named Donka; girl named Dinka; girl called 'little sister' and named Dinki
5. Recently told us he's 'very disappointed in us' when he got in trouble.
6. We went to a Chines buffet for dinner and I got some sushi. Peanut grabbed the salmon of the top of a piece of sushi and asked "What is this?" The rule is if he touches it he has to try it. We told him it was fish and he had to take a bite because he took it off of mama's plate. He didn't want a bite so he stood up on his chair and shouted "Fish is not delicious for one little boy!"
7. The other day during 'Lay Down Rest Time' instead of going to the bathroom 10 feet away, Peanut chose to pee into his empty juice cup. ???
No comments:
Post a Comment