And to dress them in ridiculous outfits.
It makes me happy. So does waking up to this:
I'm going to throw this out there. I don't know how people don't co-sleep with their babies. I'm not saying they're doing it wrong, I'm just saying that I don't know how they do it. How do you sleep apart from that tiny little body that just cuddles into you? Now there are plenty of times I want my children away from me...in an inescapable box...on the moon. But when they are sleeping is almost never one of those times. Peanut sleeps in his own bed, next to ours, on Ox's side of the bed and I miss him terribly.
Moving on from my granola ideas that make you uncomfortable...
We went to the zoo with Grammie (somehow no pictures of her). Peanut most wanted to see the Rhinos
Why yes, when I take pictures of Cat in the carrier you are pretty much always being forced to look at my boobs.
Peanut made a friend.
Aunt Emily, Uncle Lance and Little Flower were there too (LF is 2 months younger than LC).
In super sad news, our apricot tree fell down in the last wind storm. It's my fault- last year I let it produce (accidentally, by just forgetting to pinch the buds) and I knew it really needed longer to work on its roots before working on fruit. :(
Our pear tree has an as yet unoccupied nest. I hope we get baby birds. Note: I have to stand on tip toes and hold the camera blindly above my head to get pictures.
Ox and Peanut camped in the yard. Cat and I helped set up but then slept inside. Note: this is our side yard. If they had slept in the back yard the dogs would have destroyed the tent trying to get to them all night.
Before they settled down for the night we roasted marshmallows inside.
Mother's Day happened. Since I had already received my gift (little speaker for my iPod) it was a bit blah. But Grammie got a necklace from all the kids, with the names of all the grand kids etched in it.
Moving on...we did some important cave building.
And ate corn
























No comments:
Post a Comment