Ok so I've been hearing this song everywhere lately- on my Pandora, at Pilates, the radio etc. I like it A LOT! So what version is your favorite???
the original...
Tears for Fears - Mad World
the newer 'moody' version (from donnie darko)...
Gary Jules - Mad World
the British girl (from Fame Academy)...
Alex Parks - Mad World
Try to pay attention to the song not just the awesome videos. That Kiwi is so blasted cute.
1 comment:
It is SO funny that you did a post about this song! I was going to talk to you about it in church, but I thought it would be to weird and kill the spirit if I started talking about blogs and different versions of Mad World. So we were watching ER this week and the Gary Jules version was on the episode. I said- I like song- this is great, who sings it? and then we got in this argument. I thought it was REM or Michael Stipe- Brandon thought it was someone else but didn't know who. So then I was trying to figure out what the song was even called- for some reason I thought it said "bad world" so I kept googling that but couldn't find it. So then as I was looking through the blogs last night I about died! You found it! You found other versions too! I forgot that it was even a cover of tears for fears. I do love the Gary Jules version though and that video is even more awesome! So THANKS a bunch!!!
Post a Comment