Friday, December 4, 2009

The Tragedy...

Last week I wanted to get some pictures saved off our camera. However, I couldn't find my little green magic piece of plastic that turns the memory card into a flash drive. So I went to Jeanne's and plugged the card into her printer memory card slot. It started transferring but then it said 'error'. And then my pictures were gone and my card didn't work anymore. There went almost all of the pictures I had taken of Peanut. I am perfectly willing to accept advice on this matter but after me, Nate, Jeanne and Josie all tried to fix it I think it's a lost cause.

To help us get over the tragedy here are a couple pics of Peanut Jeanne had.

Peanut with Daddy
Peanut with Mommy
Peanut in his blessing outfit. Jeanne made this.The vest and bow tie are made out of the train of my wedding dress.
Happy Peanut. He says, "Mommy don't worry. You already have more pictures of me than were ever taken of Aunt Hillary her entire life."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh do I feel your pain. I am so, so sorry. Phillip had been working on our laptop and lost about a year and half worth of pictures...maybe 2. I still can't bring myself to find out exactly how long. It was Ella's birth, her blessing....it still makes me sick. The pics from Jeannie are wonderful and just think of the pics you have on your blog, still. I'm very grateful for the pics I uploaded to our blog and now I get my pics (and everything else on our computer) backed up in a remote location. Good luck retrieving thos pics!!

Plum said...

Every time you post pic of Peanut all I can think of is how much I miss him and want to snuggle him!

Rachel said...

So Sad!

Aubrey said...

That sucks. And what a good use of your wedding dress train... I would have never thought of that.

whitney said...

How absolutely sucky! That's so bad! At least you have fam around to take great pictures for you.

Love the wedding train/blessing outfit idea too, by the way.

sharon said...

Sorry about your pics. But dang that little guy is sooo cute! take more and we will enjoy those!

AlfreySlice said...

oh my gosh brandy, he looks just like you! He is SOoooooooooooooooo cute! Oh, I just want to reach into the computer and pick him up! So So cute! Sorry about loosing the pics. We lost all of Caiden's baby pictures from birth to 4 months when we got robbed in San Bernardino and they took the computer. Sorry.