Saturday, May 1, 2010

Top Five!!! (how many total again???)

Well I could spend several paragraphs explaining/justifying my long absense from this blog (and the lack of contact with most of you) however, how about we just skip to the fun stuff?
Today Hillary, Peanut and I took part in the Perry Fun Run. It's part of the Perry month and a half long Walk-a-thon we've been doing. And guess what??? Hilly and Peanut finished in the top 5 and I finished in the top 10!!! We will avoid mentioning how many people actually took part in total but I think those numbers speak for themselves---WE'RE AWESOME!
As you can see I'm number 2, Peanut's 2 1/2 and Hilly's 3.
Peanut started out in the stroller but it was raining and we were running into the wind so Hillary ended up carrying him while I pushed the stroller of stuff.
The happy finishers and their loot...

4 comments:

Plum said...

OMG Peanut got cuter! How is this possible?!

whitney said...

yay! for skipping to the fun stuff. That's definitely the way to do blogging in my book! Your background is adorable...as is your child, but of course :)

ps-I reeeeally hope you keep blogging. I'm one of those "no contact" ones and I definitely need a heavy dose of your humor as often as possible.

GlowWorm said...

Kay, I looked at the first picture and was like, "Woa, Brandy looks way different than I remember." Then I looked at the next picture and was like, "Oh, there you are." Yeah, I'm a genius.

p.s. finishing in the top ten while pushing a stroller full of babystuff is like superwoman.

p.p.s. the fact that you ran/walked at all puts you one up on me.

Aubrey said...

Woohoo - you're back! Kind of. How much fun is that. I would write more but Samuel is demanding my attention - guess I should wait to do my blogging till later.