- Ice cube trays. I cannot seem to work an ice cube tray. There are always 1 - 2 ice cubes that won't come out or come out broken. And that's when I remember to fill the tray up. I never put it back in empty but putting it back with 1 cube is not unusual and then I'm super irritated that I don't have more ice the next time.
- Raking. I honestly don't understand what muscles raking uses and why I obviously don't use them in ANY other chore or daily activity. How can they be so unused?!? I can push mow my very large back yard and it's a workout but I cannot seem to rake for more than 5 minutes (ok closer to 3).
Friday, June 10, 2011
Two Things I Am Not Good At
Lately I've been trying to remind myself that I don't have to be good at everything. I need to focus on my strengths and slowly work on my weaknesses as I can but really try not to let the weaknesses overwhelm me. So here goes...here are two things I am not good at:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Having a fridge that makes ice cubes for me is one of my favorite things.
I've never even attempted raking.
Hee, hee. I'm not super at either of those things too. Hmmm, I'm not good at french braiding, I wish I was. My mom braided my hair when I was little all of the time, I have younger sisters I could have practiced on and now a daughter. Actually, I am trrryyyying to get better...we'll see. Let's see...I'm not good at finishing things. I get all geared up and excited to start projects, but then I run outta steam before said projects are finished. It's horrible, I know!! I have plenty of things that need just 15-30 mins of a little TLC and they'd be done. Seems easy enough...and yet...
I can't ever work ice trays either. I can't seem to decorate my house... at all. And I can't seem to pull off the loose pony tail look, I either end up looking disheveled or I pull it back so tight I look like a school marm.
lol at Aubrey's disheveled/school marm conundrum. She's telling the honest to goodness truth.
Don't worry, I struggle w/ice cube trays too.
Let's see... I abhor burping babies and am truly horrible at it. The ridiculousness of the situation is that I've been cursed w/multiple gassy babies (3 outta 4, to be exact). It's so ironic.
Post a Comment