Friday, May 13, 2011

The Dreaded Photo Post

OK I blame no one for refusing to wait for this page to download and moving on. If you're still interested here are the 1000 most recent photos of my legume. 

Peanut is all about hiding right now. We recently moved around our living room furniture and now there is a perfect place to hide behind the couch. Peanut loves it.

Chick-fil-a is one of the best food places for kids. We haven't been in quite a while but this is Peanut in a random hat he found in the cubbies. Yea for not contracting lice!


Yes that's a cowboy hat. He also has real boots we actually paid for. I'm as surprised as you that I'm ok with this, but come on, we live in Oklahoma.


Who doesn't have a picture of their baby in a laundry basket? 


Yea summer is almost here! Old Navy flip flops make me happy. 


A picture missed in the Science Museum post. Mad Scientist anyone?


This is what happens when the house is too quiet. Ewwwwwww!


 Coloring eggs for Easter with Aunt Wendy. He made amazingly few messes, however all his eggs were cracked.


 The Saturday before Easter on our way to Aunt Josie we had to stop for eggs etc. Peanut love grocery store horses and luckily most around here are free of way cheap.


 Surprise. Not just plastic eggs to hunt for..these have candy!
 

 Peanut and I already have to compromise about his clothing. This vest is often the compromise. I get to pick out weather appropriate clothing and he puts the vest on top.


 So I make an 18 month old play outside in the backyard with only the dogs for company...and I baby gate him out...and I force him to show me his dirty hands so I can take a picture before I let him in...your point?


 It's not on!


 Wouldn't be a picture post without a naked picture.


 A couple of weekends ago we went to the Renaissance Fair with Tio Kit. It was great fun!



At said Renaissance Fair, Peanut drinking a ridiculous amount of homemade root beer and cream soda mixed. 


 After said Renaissance Fair the two boys, all tuckered out.


 Once again, the house gets too quiet while L is doing laundry. She returns to find the Peanut here. He won't get out. She takes out dry laundry and puts in cold wet laundry. He is not deterred. Should she start it?


 This used to be an entire loaf of homemade bread. This is what happens when Peanut gets his own breakfast.


 A couple days ago a zoo trip with L, Peanut, Grammie, Rachel, Cal, Madi, Katie Mae and Aunt Em:

Cousins


 The gorilla loves Peanut.


 Hiding off the path the second L turns her back.



 A much needed water break in the middle of the zoo trip.


A Peanut and his Bapa.





















There you go. More pictures in one post than most of us born before 2000 have for our entire lives.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Fun pictures, and when he looks that cute in a cowboy hat why not?!

whitney said...

yay! for all the pictures! What a grown-up boy he's getting to be!

Isn't it funny how many pictures we take of our childen? I swear I had like 50 of me from my entire childhood.