Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wow I Should Really Post This...

Sorry if this is the first time you're hearing this but...We're Expecting! Yes expecting a baby and currently housing a parasite. If you've noticed I've been a little MIA it's because I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which is basically extreme pregnancy nausea. At the worst point I was in the ER for dehydration and low potassium and am now currently on a mild bed rest. So yes, we're excited for our new addition but after such an easy pregnancy with Peanut, this one kind of blindsided us. Hope to keep you informed a little better but wouldn't really count on it until getting up to sit at the computer doesn't cause me to vomit.

Here's to procreating!

3 comments:

whitney said...

yay! for procreation but triple boo! for such horrible MS! Here's hoping it gets better soon!

Aubrey said...

Ugh, I hope you start feeling better soon. Yay for another little peanut on it's way though! What are we going to call this one? Lima bean?

Jesse said...

Brandy,
Most of the Hampton Girls had Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Stacey had it with both of her boys. If you want to take a look, she has a blog dedicated to it. http://babyyouremakingmesick.blogspot.com/

So excited you're having a girl! They're the BEST!
Congrats!