Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's a...

girl! 



This is crazy to me. When they told us Peanut was a little XY I was blown away. I had been sure I was carrying a girl and really I knew nothing about boys; I am one of four girls. However once I got used to the idea I was all about it and Peanut has been pretty great (except his tendency to get into the fridge and smash eggs on the floor).

So now that I'm expecting a girl I am once again totally stumped. Can I do this? I mean already she's been a lot more of a pain than Peanut ever was. Plus girls are... girls. Well I guess we'll see how it goes.

Update on vomiting:

Still vomiting but keeping much more down. Have been able to spend much more time out of bed and am slowly reclaiming areas of my house from the Department of Health quarantine (for real it was almost that bad). Still vomit anytime I do dishes so those are firmly in the responsibility of my wonderful Ox husband but hopefully he will no longer feel as if he's the single parent of two very messy and whiny children.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Hooray for sweet Baby Girls! Congrats!

whitney said...

yay! yay! yay! for pink!!! You'll do fabulously. Here's hoping you'll slowly recover more of your life from the vomit :P