Well anyway to start off I made him bat wings, which he loved for about 30 seconds...

I made a really simple bat cave he could hide out in and read his bat books.
Together he and I fixed our real bat house that fell last year (don't worry it was unoccupied) so it can be rehung.
We also tried something new I've been wanting to incorporate, which is online searching for information. We googled bats, we looked for information that was relevant. We talked about people being able to post information themselves which gives us lots of perspectives and some info that is wrong.
We also went to the Oklahoma City Museum of Modern Art.
There he drew a bat for his art project. They had super cool kids backpacks filled with activities to do at the museum. We loved the Halo Amok exhibit by Wayne White (but there was a docent there so I couldn't take pictures). No docent in the glass and light exhibit...






No comments:
Post a Comment