
Peanut has an alternate personality:
My name is Jamie Outerson. I am five years old and a grown up. I live over in Stillwater with my wife Chole, who is four and our daughter Ellie, who is two. I drive a scooter home from work. But I am a stay at home dad. Chloe is a stay at home mom. We are rich. When asked how I made all my money I reply "out of little bits of spiders." I am a dentist that helps dead people but I am not afraid of aliens that are little. We have a pet Komodo dragon. We get meat for it from our refrigerator back in Stillwater. It likes to eat gazel, bison and bull. I like to eat those meats too. I am a tiger and Chloe is a cheeta. We got married at the temple that looks like Chloe's house. I like it when it is raining like a rainstorm. I like thunder.


1 comment:
That's hilarious and cute. It was nice seeing you guys over the 4th!
Post a Comment