Friday, November 21, 2008

Dreams

I just want to preface this post by letting you know I decided to write about it at 4 this morning. I don't know why- it just was really important to me. I even woke Nate up and told him to remember 3 things. You'll see them below...

So I have a history of crazy dreams. I mean crazy. So crazy that when I tell them to Nate he is always amazed the craziness isn't oozing out of me like butter from my pores. Last night I dreamed about the following 3 things:

1. Baby Madi

2. Socks

and

3. Tacos from Jack in the Box (yes I do believe they deep fry these after they make them...sinful!!!)


I dreamed I was holding baby Madi (daughter of Rachel). She was so cute and snuggly. I think this the universe saying I should try to see her on my trip back form Cali to OK. Rachel we must talk!

Then, as if it was perfectly normal Rachel gave me back my socks she had borrowed, acting very ashamed she had kept them so long. This is where the dream got a little weird. Don't worry Rachel, I don't think you have any of my socks. I'm sorry my subconscious is trying to blame you for my cold feet. This also doesn't make the above with Madi any less important.

Then for no reason at all I woke up craving Jack in the Box Tacos. I don't think they were in my dream at all but seriously they're all I wanted. Why do cute babies and socks make me crave tacos, and not just tacos, the greasiest tacos in the entire world??? I just don't know.

Here is another example of my crazy dreaming:

I really did just draw those cards.

If we are close enough friends for you to call me and wonder what the holy I am talking about (and you haven't already heard this dream) call me. I'll be happy to explain the dream in as much detail as I think you personally can handle. Don't be offended, even Nate didn't get the whole thing but that because he looked really creeped out (we were pretty recently married). Just imagine waking up with the feel of frog skin on your hands...

No comments: