Friday, December 12, 2008

Can you read this post?

Kristen told me she can't see my posts since I changed my format. You should be able to see white writing over top of a picture of wood with a real snowflake on the RHS. Let me know in the comments if you can't so I know I need to fix it.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sort of- I can read the white- the blue is a bit of a problem, but if I hightlight it I can read it all. It is a really cool picture so I don't want you to change it. Where did you find it?

Almostgreat said...

So all I get is white on white... no pic in the background... just white. hmmmmm... (sorry)

Aubrey said...

Yes - but I have to wait forever for your blog to finish downloading pictures and all. The text is a little hard to read sometimes but overall I can read it.