
Or actually ME holding Josephine quite a bit, but I didn't get any pictures of that.

By the way, I didn't have to wear a mask- just Nate and the other people who had sniffles or coughs etc. It was wonderful. In case you haven't heard much about Josephine here's her mom's blog.

She is precious. One of my favorite parts was actually when they would wrap her up and then place her somewhere like a plant. I don't know why it cracked me up so much but it did.
We also played with James quite a bit. He's one of the best-natured kids ever (except his late night Dr. Jekyll moments but we won't mention those).

Here was another fun part...

Yes Nate deep-fried a turkey! I know it sounds so red-neck but it's one of those things everyone tells you they're going to do but then they chicken out or their wife won't let them or you change areas on your mission etc. I was way excited and it was much easier then I feared AND we didn't burn anything down or injure anyone. Way fun!!! PS It turned out really good and not greasy like I imagined. YUM!

And of course after the huge meal everyone was pretty worn out - especially Uncle Sam apparently...
1 comment:
You missed out. On Saturday Lucy realized that Sophi had had 10 or 11 puppies out in the shed.
Post a Comment