Here's what I got Nate:

You see he's the Scout Master and 2nd Counselor in the YM's Presidency. That means he goes on camp outs A LOT (yes it does make me sad and lonely which longer married people have told me will fade significantly in coming years). And, well, we didn't have a tent. We got some nice big cots to sleep on but the tent we bought off his folks was too small to fit them. Also, since Nate is freakishly tall he always has to bend over in a tent so I found one 7 feet high. Way fun! PS it has hinge dors. I'm not sure exactly how that workd but it sounds cool.
And now for what you've all been waiting for...

I know...She's beautiful! I've wanted one of these for quite a while and was hoping to get one for my wedding but that didn't work out. So my super great husband got her for me.

Come on, you know you think she's sexy. Don't be fooled by her sleek silouette and coy glances- she's a work horse. Margarite (yes I named my mixer! why do you think that's weird?) can out preform anyone around. Look at these stats:

Yea, she's a professional. 14 cups flour power!!! 8 loaves of bread at a time, 8 lbs of mashed potatoes or 13 dozen cookies! She's no wimpy artisan mixer. This girl elludes confidence and power. I can attach grinders, pasta rollers, ice cream makes shredders etc.

I used her Sunday night to make two batchers of pumpkin chocolate chip bread and she wasn't even winded. She laughed at my tiny job. I love her.
Other than Nate and my presents we're doing really well on the Christmas list front. I have one order to place with a specific place and we're done. I'm looking forward to getting it all wrapped up and distributed. Yea Christmas!
3 comments:
Ooooo - I'm super jealous of you and Margarite. I want one so badly. Maybe someday soon.
Wow, you keep calling it a her... What's HER name? She's very nice looking. Mine's white...and...it's a boy...maybe you could, you know, bring it down to California with you and they could "mix" something together...
KitchenAide Mixer!! I'm having an affair with mine.
Post a Comment