Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happiness is...

going from:

to:
Our heater broke right around the time Peanut was born. We just got a new one. It is the best thing ever!!! I can now move to a different room in the house with Peanut without first taking in the space heater 20 minutes ahead of time. It is also a 95% efficient one so we'll save money on our gas bill AND get a refund on our taxes. So happy!

3 comments:

deargoodness said...

I feel for you--we don't have heat and air in our house yet. I keep our space heater in the living room and have hung a sheet over the opening into the kitchen/hall to keep heat in (it doesn't help that we have single pane aluminum windows). We've ordered a unit though, and hopefully it gets installed and all by the middle of December. Hooray for being warm!
p.s. I can't wait to see you guys in MO and meet little Peanut this weekend.

Aubrey said...

Woohoo - heat is always a nice thing. Especially in January when your husband forgets to call the gas company to turn on the heat after moving...

whitney said...

Oh, I so feel your pain. Our furnace only worked half the time when Ezra was a newborn...in Utah...in a basement apartment. It was so friggin' cold! yay! for working heat!