Ahh my interwebs family! How I've missed you. Why am I a slacker who can't seem to keep her blog updated, resorting to long, unorganized and almost incomprehensible posts? Well the reasons are varied and complicated...I'm sure you wouldn't understand. Or maybe I'm just lazy? Who knows?
Let's see what adventures these Ls and Oxs have had since last time?
Most of the summer has been spent naked...at least by the Peanut.
We have made bread and pizza dough with the 'help' of little hands.
We lost 75% of our fence to a summer storm that also brought enough rain
to make mowing a priority again. Also we told the 'Nut he'd been
mooching off the family too long and it was time to start pulling his
weight! Although he only weighs 25 lbs so that's probably not much...
One of us got adorably cute kimono jammers form Aunt Miyuki; the rest of us were too big. :(
That same lucky jammer-reciever tried to eat an entire bottle of fiber pills and was luckily saved by his mama.
His Bapa continued to encourage him to tell people to 'suck it' through sign.
...and to attack his mama as a scary shark, or scary octopus, using fingers, teeth and ewwww tongues.
Mostly we made messes.
Now I'm not sure what this summer was like for most of you but in in OK
it was hell-like conditions. So hot and so dry! I like a good warm
summer myself, but any day over 110 is a bit much for even me and we had
plenty of those. However, it finally cooled off. It's been beautiful
weather since Labor Day weekend so we've actually been able to go
outside and play...
to be continued...














2 comments:
That's not a baby! That's a little kid! Boo! Shrink him back!
I can't believe how big he is - it seems like the last time I saw him he was still a cute, cuddly baby.
Post a Comment