Monday, May 19, 2008

the Ox



So I thought I'd post about my husband. He has many names he goes by: Nate, Ox, Bubba (ewww), the Great, and, as I like to call him, Cute. He is interested and involved in many things: work, church, Boy Scouts, choir, target shooting, lawn work, family, fix-it projects etc.

He does a really amazing job with the boys he works with in Boy Scouts and at church (we teach the 11-12 year olds). It could be he has a lot in common with them attitude-wise. :)
,
He works at Ditch Witch in electronics repair and testing. Ditch Witch is paying for him to go to electronics school and he is at the top of his class there.


He is one of the most service oriented people I know, always willing to help someone else out. He loves to work in the yard, especially mowing. He spent a good portion of last summer trying to convince me we "needed" a zero-turn radius mower. And of course he had the amazingly good sense to chase after me, even when I wasn't interested in the slightest. I guess we see who was victorious in the end. I love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, this one was cute Brandy Lou. You two are all cute and in love. Adorable.