Ok so this post is going to sound a little like a commercial but as I was sitting listening to music on my computer I couldn't help being super in love with Pandora Radio. Pandora Radio is a web-based system that builds a 'radio station' based on your music preferences. In fact, you can build multiple radio stations each based on separate criteria. I have several of my own stations set up and have sharing rights on some stations my aunt, sister and sister-in-law have created. It takes artists or songs you input to generate artists you might like. You then continually specialize your station by giving certain songs 'thumbs up' or thumbs down. I love it! Here's a screen shot:
Under the Extras tab you can look up info on the song you're listening to, the artist that sings it or the album it's off of. They call their whole system the 'Music Genome Project'.
Feel free to set up an account and look at my stations and invite me to look at yous. :). I think I'm just listed under Brandielle.
Here's an artist I discovered off of Pandora.
Sia- Sunday
If you watch Grey's Anatomy you'll recognize this song. She's pretty awesome. Sorry the video quality's not great- I couldn't find any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment