Monday, October 13, 2008

Odds and Ends

Ok just a few updates...

First, last weekend Wendy and made pumpkin chocolate chip bread. It was delicious!!! The funny thing was since their was so much oil in them the loaves came out really easy from the pan, except for the chocolate chips. I mean, I know it makes sense that way but for some reason Wendy and I thought it was hilarious that there were all these little holes in the bottom of the loaf. Here are the pics:


Next, today I got flowers. From my husband, you ask??? No. I got them from a Department on campus who has been a royal pain in my ...butt... for the past week. They've been unorganized and needed help with very basic things and overall taken up a lot of time I really needed to be spending elsewhere since enrollment begins on Wednesday. But... I walked them through it and was as patient as possible (that doesn't mean patient exactly but the closest I was going to get in such a busy week) and we got it all done correctly with a full day to go. It was amazing. So they realized they were impossible to work with and sent flowers to Chris and I. It was very nice of them.


Lastly, I was in the mood for Alicia Keys so here you go:

Alicia Keys - No One
No One - Alicia Keys

No comments: