Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The End of Vanity

So my friend Laurel was tagged in an album on Facebook of her Senior year. That was my Junior year and we were in choir together so I found myself in several of the pictures. I honestly wasn't sure I could swallow my pride enough to show these to you. But once you've shared with people your infertility and talk about Not Rape it seems the epitome of vanity to not be able to show them pictures of you in high school. I don't think I realized how bad I looked. Don't judge me...




2 comments:

GlowWorm said...

at least you can say you are better looking now than then--something most women can't say!! I bet you'll be a goddess at 50

Aubrey said...

Good old teenage years, so awkward. Aren't you glad we never have to do that again? I know I am.

Love your background by the way.