I've seen this a couple of times and sometimes it's really funny and sometimes not. Amanda's was hilarious. So here goes...
RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
My Immortal (Evanescence)
Hmmm...
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF
Please Take Me Home (blink-182)
Oh dear...what will Nate think?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Janie's Got a Gun (Aerosmith)
Well, you know...
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
#1 Crush (Garbage)
Angsty...90's chick rock...
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
I Wish I Was a Girl (Counting Crows)
I'm hoping it means girl as in child not girl as in female...
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Vegetable (Radiohead)
Nate probably thinks so since I've seriously diminished the meat in the house
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Wonderful (Wicked Original Cast Recording)
Ahhh the first one that really makes sense :)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Change Your Mind (The Killers)
Daddy say it isn't so!!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Not Coming Home
Just kidding lovey! Only if the dishes aren't done.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
For Amanda: Blue Moon (Grease Soundtrack)
naked baths when we were kids...
For Christy: I Want You to Want Me (Letters to Cleo)
Not quite sure but I hope will Justin understand
For Sheena: Auld Land Syne (Manheim Steamroller)
strangely fitting since we used to listen to this CD together all the time and it's been a way long time since I've seen her
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Just to See You Smile (Tim McGraw)
Obviously other people saying this to me ;)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The Kid's Aren't Alright (The Offspring)
So bad parent???
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I Hope They Call Me on a Mission (InsideOut)
You members of the church are sick with mushiness right now.
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Live High (Smashing Pumpkins)
Well this is embarrassing for those of you who didn't know
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Come On Closer (Jem)
Nate say I do smack him when he tries to touch me when I'm asleep...
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Small Stakes (Spoon)
Honestly, I'm just as confused as you are
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Children on Parade (Colin Hay)
Doesn't everyone???
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I'm Not Sleeping (Counting Crows)
Obviously you're all that disturbing.
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
No Road Home - Seeing the Bomb (Empire of the Sun Soundtrack)
2 comments:
That was great - I feel like I know you so much better now. :)
Well I know MY butt wasn't the blue one.
I lol'd at "Live High." xD
Post a Comment