Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Parasite - Multiple Choice

One of the following parasites has taken up residence in my body. Guess which one...

A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
PS I'm having it removed around Oct. 3rd. We call it Peanut if that gives you a clue.

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Mmm - I'm thinking it's B - the green gummy bear! In fact, I think that might be it's new nickname, gummy bear!

Congratulations!

Dina said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats! I am soo excited that you are having a GREEN gummy bear! ;) Congrats you guys!

Kristen said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you. Good luck with everything and those crazy midnight cravings.

Melissa said...

AHHH!! That is so awesome. (and a hard multiple choice too! Cute little chair) And seriously I always called it a parasite. It is practically eating you alive. When it gets bigger I call it an alien. It is so surreal to see it move around inside of you. Some call it cute- but I mostly thought it was creepy. So excited for you guys!!

sharon said...

I would have to say from your clue that it is D. Congratulations on you Mr Peanut. We are excited for you.

Anonymous said...

HI PEANUT! You are my newest favorite person!

Rachel Teran said...

Wow, that's very exciting! Congratulations! Must be something in the water... everyone is prego these days!

Cam and Chelle said...

Hi hi! It's Michelle (murphy) Congrats on your little gummy bear (That's what we called ours)