Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And they eat me...

Still regularly covered in the bug bites symptomatic of a Californian living in Oklahoma. Randomly wondering if all this bug saliva in my blood will lead the child to be extra allergic to bugs or totally oblivious to them the rest of his life...

Need to remember to find this (it's the only thing that works without covering myself in DEET):

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Ugh - I hate bugs.

Jeanne said...

Check the new Walmart. hey have a nice selection of Burts bees.

enricofam said...

this comment is not about bugs.I am just so blasted excited for you (after all the throwing up) to have a baby. I must say that in some ways it was a bigger adjustment to have a baby than it was to get married. but oh brother its the best!! I know that I am always tired and have food from someone else's mouth all over my shirt, I never use my cute purses when I leave the house instead its a big diaper bag that is filled to the max of "just in case" options. it is just an adventure ever day and I would never to go a day with out all that it brings. I am just so blasted excited for you!!! love love love you