Thursday, August 23, 2012

Grammie Loves


This morning:

Peanut: Who's Grammie's best boy?
L (guessing): Ummm you?
P: Bapa!

Sorry Tio Kit.



Also, 'Nuts new favorite toy is...toilet paper. He steals it from the bathroom and takes it all over the house shredding it everywhere. It makes me crazy. The thing is he's not just tearing it up to be destructive, every piece is carefully planned as some creature/animal and has an entire story told and acted out with them- before they're thrown randomly on the floor. I'm not sure how to rate this.
Creative- A, Messy- C, Expensive- ? Toilet paper is expensive but not really expensive...hmmm. Not sure.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I hide the toilet paper, if for no other reason than to save my sanity.

whitney said...

toilet paper and kids are the bane of my existence :P

Also, cute girl, I gave you an award over on my blog! Go check out the details:

http://semihipmom.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-which-i-win-award-and-talk-about.html