Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Friendship more interesting than Romance

Don't make fun but I got super excited when I saw this poster. New Moon was probably my favorite book in the series. Even though Bella was at her whiny-ist I was just so excited to explore a different relationship than the of-course-they're-going-to-get-together-in-the-end romance. I can't help it. While I knew Edward and Bella were going to end up together I preferred the happy Jacob to the brooding Edward- my choice of husband is proof of that. I know in the movie they'll up-play the 5 minutes Edward was in the story but I'm excited anyway.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That IS a cool poster- I really like it! I'm glad they stuck with the same Jacob. I didn't like new moon as much because I am ALL Edward and I was so depressed through most of it. I'm glad there are Jacob fans out there because then Edward can be all mine :)

Amanda said...

I thought Bella should be in the middle but other than that it's pretty. They're going to play up the love triangle, which is annoying, but they're adding in Edward scenes so yay!

Aubrey said...

Cool. I liked the second book okay, I personally thought Bella was more annoying in the third book. I agree, I'm glad they have the same actor for Jacob.