Friday, June 20, 2008

Baptism and the Garden

I was just looking through the photos on our camera and I can't believe I didn't post about these things already! I'm a slacker!!!

First, on June 6th Nate got to baptize 2 young men and their mother. These boys had been coming to our primary class for a couple of weeks before (although they're actually in young mens). Nate got to baptize all 3 of them and next Sunday will be giving one boy the priesthood. ***** Correction. Nate ended up confirming both boys to the Aaronic Priesthood. It was super cool!*** It was really amazing.


Victor, JoAnn, Clarence and Nate

Secondly, I harvested most of my sugar snap peas. I brought one to my coworker, Chris, and I tried to take a picture of it but it was really hard to get my camera to focus on it for some reason. Isn't it beautiful? We also have a yellow squash growing that is getting pretty big. YUM!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm super jealous that you have a garden. They say there are 2 growing seasons here. But the things I have tried to grow have either died for too much sun, or froze.