Ok so I've been meaning to post about my garden (because I'm crazy proud) but it's not weeded so I'm too embarrassed to put up pics. But I really need to because it's amazing! Things are growing that
I planted. We've been harvesting our own spinach for a while but I think it's being close to being done (it's a cold-weather plant) and we just started getting out first sugar-snap peas. We've got blossoms on our tomato plants and our squashes. And our melons and corn are looking really good. I love it! *extra note- Nate felt I left him out of the garden info. He did help plant and often does the watering* Here's the one pic I have which Nate took (I'll give you a hint he was not focused on the garden...).

Plus I saw this cute little spider carrying around an egg sac the other day. Yea for spiders that eat the bugs around here!

And just for fun here are my not very smart dogs. This is Hoss wanting to get inside (even though he knows if the baby gate is up he's not allowed) and getting his head stuck. So funny...

2 comments:
That one picture I took was me handing her the camera for her to take a picture of the spider and one of us hit the button.
sure it was...
Post a Comment