So my sophomore year in college I had a roommate who had a stalker. Not a real bad stalker (at least that we knew of) but he did leave a mix tape (CD actually) of songs on her chair in one of her classes. At first we all thought it was a practical joke by some of our guy friends but after they promised it wasn't them she started to freak out. We listened to the whole album and this song was the last on the album. LISTEN TO THE WORDS!!!! She freaked out even more and wanted to destroy the CD but I LOVED the music. So I kept it, never knowing who most of the bands were (I still don't know some). Then a year after that I was playing this song and one of my roommates knew who it was. It was Coldplay! They were just starting to hit it big on the popular music scene and a creepy stalker had led me to them. It was wonderful.
Coldplay - Shiver
2 comments:
That is the all time BEST stalker song ever!! Creepy yet sweet.
Haha that's great. I love Coldplay. Kris (EM and my old roommate) once got a cd from her FHE brother that was madly in love with her and the song was way lame and started with the words 'maybe it's her face without makeup' and then was just a crappy song. we had a good laugh over it
Post a Comment