Pic #1 - Sam & his bottle...
While Sam was in a surprisingly good mood for someone begin carted around all day and missing 2 naps he did get fussy on occasion. Especially when we had the audacity to put him in the stroller instead of carrying him like the king he is. That is until Nate put his big medieval faire drink bottle in the stroller with him. He loved it. He sucked on it and hugged it and used it to prop himself up. Such fun!Pic #2 - Sam the Knight
We found some little tiny swords and shields so of course we needed pictures. :)Pics # 3 & 4 - The Boys found the Swords

Of course we had to spend ample time with the boys looking at swords. oh how fun... Nate found a sword that was almost 6 feet long. I can't even imagine how much it actually cost.Pic #5 - The Ax Throw
Carlin, Nate and Miguel all tried the Ax Throw. The object was to chuck those weird ax-things at the shields on the wood trying to hit the small painted heart in the middle. Strength is needed but probably more important is releasing at the exact right time. Nate did hit the heart and was therefore 'Knighted'. He is very proud.
1 comment:
I got a good action shot of Nate throwing the ax - I will have to send it to you. It was lots of fun. Poor Samuel got a little overheated though and we've spent the past couple of days fighting a fever of 102!
And I don't think I will ever eat a Turkey Leg again!
Post a Comment