Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things That Make My Day Better...

even though yesterday I woke up, vomited in the toilet, flushed the toilet and it overflowed.

Then later while buying food for the cub scouts to learn to "cook outside" I vomited in the Walmart parking lot. The lady getting her kid into the car next to me was not impressed.

Also vomited this morning...I thought morning sickness was supposed to get better not worse at this point.

However, these things made me happy:

1. From Amazing Mae:

Friday, March 20, 2009

from dad's shirt to a little dress



How blasted cute is that thing?????

2. This is my new background on my NEW computer at work:

Oh Madi, you make my day better!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I kinda caught a stomach bug this weekend and still was not feeling that great on Monday. Then, I started driving home from work (Perry to Stillwater) and had to pull over at Century Park to unload (a.k.a. vomit uncerimoniously). It was gross. I have left a piece of myslef in Perry.

Rachel said...

I'm glad we could help you feel better with Madi's cuteness. Also, I love the dress. I was going to have Carson get rid of some of his clothes he won't fit into any more, but maybe I'll wait...