Yea for Pi and pie! Today to celebrate we had dinner (and dessert) with Jeanne, Brad, Rachel, Madi, Cal and Katie. We had Cottage Pie for dinner.

Then for dessert we had Chocolate Buttermilk Pie, Sour Cherry Pie and Coconut Cream Pie. So good!
Then two little cousins had to take a bath. How do you get coconut in your ear?
Also Katie Mae smiled at me today...
So happy times, yes?
But oh last night...
It started off innocently enough, with Peanut doing some sort of half-nudie photo shoot
then moved onto soon-to-be-regretted tattoos
and finally moved onto the saddest event...
the 1st real haircut...
I'm not ashamed to say I cried. Since Ox was the one who actually held the clippers he did penance by cutting off his own hair (sorry no photos).
Then came the moment that chills the blood.
There she was, an innocent, madonna-like mother, laying (or is it lying? I can never remember) in bed, practically radiating love and peace, when she was set upon by the testosterone in the house.
Held down by both her Cute-faced lovey and the fruit of her loins and tortured. They overwhelmed her. The small one sat on her chest and snuffled her chin and neck, the initiator grabbed at sides, waist, arms, legs. She was overcome.
Eventually came the cry that she fears will become (at yet one more point in her life) her mantra, "LET ME UP OR I'M GOING TO PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
Outnumbered.






2 comments:
yummmmmm! Pie!
How fun. And I wish I had known it was national Pi day, I so would have had made pie. Mmmm, I love cherry pie.
Post a Comment