Question: Which is grosser?
A. Leaning in to kiss your baby, to find his breath smells like the dog food he got into and ate
or
B. Cleaning the vomit out of his ear because he was sick during the night and then rolled in it
Answer: Either is appropriate- both should serve as birth control reminders.

3 comments:
Oh you know don't let your baby roll into his own vomit. Pretty sure that is how Nicholas Cage died in that one movie
How about choice C. Going into your little girl's room to find her sitting in bed with a pile of poop next to her...
or
D. walking into your son's room and stopping dead in your tracks because the smell is horrid and finally finding that he has vomited all over himself and the bed
I feel your pain.
I'm going to go with B.
Spencer and I joke that we're a walking advertisement for birth control :P
We should definitely be getting paid for it.
Post a Comment