Friday, March 11, 2011

Just in case...

you thought I was holding a grudge against the cute trouble-causer living in my house- here are some of his latest activities:
Peanut at the park. We have to have some way to get all that energy out. Amusingly, he hates getting dressed but loves socks, shoes, hats and jackets (and is very particular about which he will wear) - guess he just wants to be naked in the middle.
The Scout fundraiser (Nate's Scoutmaster) is recycling cans this year. Peanut helps.
We got a year pass at the OKC Science Museum this year. Last week we went with Grammie, Aunt Rachel and the cousins. There was lots of other fun stuff the kids loved (including a huge slide) but this was the only thing I got a picture of. This is Peanut and his cousin, Cal.
This is 'Nut insisting on feeding himself. It also proves that although he looks almost identical to me as a toddler he has someone else's genes in there cause I never, as much as I wanted, had lips like that. Also, he has crazy hair. What can I say?
Ox got an Ox-sized bike last year. This year we got a bike trailer. Everyday after work Ox and Peanut go out for a ride together. Ahh peace.
For Easter this year Peanut got a Radio Flyer Steer and Stroll Trike. What? It's not Easter yet? Well someone (not 'Nut or I) got too excited to wait. I wasn't sure if I was going to enforce helmet wearing on the trike but we had made such a big deal out of the Special Helmet Hat required to ride in the trailer that Peanut just automatically put it on for the trike.
Just being crazy and cuddling with the dog blanket. Why yes, that is a hideously ugly couch he's sitting on. We're just following the married less than 5 years AND have kids so required to have an ugly hand-me-down couch rule. Hope none of you are breaking it- I'd hate for them to get you.

1 comment:

Plum said...

Your couch is uglier than mine, but mine is far less comfortable. And I don't even have a legume as an excuse.

I love the daddy-son biking! Way cute!