Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My first tag!!!

THE RULES:

1. link the person who tagged you
2. post the rules
3. tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

- I hate close-toed shoes. I'll wear them if I have to but always feel like my feet are squished no matter how roomy they are.

- I read ridiculously fast. Too fast to be helpful- fast enough to be a curse. I am always out of books to read and spend way too much money on them.

- I love snails. In fact, I love any creature that makes other people say ewww. If right now you said sea slugs creep you out it would make me love them more.

- I love watching sports but want it to be way competitive until the end and then I always want a tie. It makes me sad if someone loses so I'll root for the underdog or whoever everyone else hates and can often switch teams in the middle of a game if the one I'm rooting for starts to win.

- I won't take Codine. The one time I took it I woke in the middle of the night sure I was 'drowning' because my feet were wrapped up in the sheets.

- I hate it when people touch my neck. I'm not sure why and I don't even remember when it started but it literally makes me scream- even Nate isn't allowed to.

I tag: Christy, Aubrey, Wendy, Melissa, Rachel and Sheena.

No comments: