
Anna Nalick has a beautiful, soothing voice. She's like a smoother Kasey Chambers. I love her. She's also my favorite night driving music. You know when you're driving strait through the night and you're somewhere in Arizona and feeling so 'separate' from the rest of the world. Her voice fits perfectly into that world.
She has since been found by the producers of Grey's Anatomy and used for tons of their stuff.
Here's the first of her songs I like. This was her first big single, several years ago.
Anna Nalick - Breathe
Another beautiful song. Sorry I couldn't find a regular video. I'm pretty tired of everything Anna Nalick having to be tied to Grey's Anatomy. I mean I'll admit I watched and loved the first couple of seasons but, as ALWAYS seems to happen, they ran out of dialog and story and turned to everyone having sex with everyone else. So lame!!! So you're choices for the non-acoustic version were Grey's Anatomy, Eddie Izzard or Anime. I thought Eddie was the least distracting.
Anna Nalick - Wreck of the Day
This last one is possibly my favorite. I liked it when I first heard it but I grew to love it one of those 'drive straight through' nights. I was listening to it as I drove from LA and arrived in San Francisco. I drove over the bridge in really thick fog completely cut off visually from everyone and everything around me. It was beautiful. So that's the scene I see when I hear this song. Sorry for the crappy video- it was this or Grey's Anatomy scenes...
Anna Nalick - Catalyst
1 comment:
Oh - I love rainy day music. I have a rainy day play list on my computer. I will have to check out Anna Nalick. Sadly, our internet connection is so slow I have to wait for the videos to download...it takes a while.
Post a Comment