So, update:
Things have been much better lately. Crazy things happen to me and they are crazy but also funny (not resulting in gushing tears or self-righteous anger). I was reamed by a parent...and it was sad but not emotionally heartbreaking. AHHH to be normal again.
So now that I'm back to being normal what happens??? I'm bored. Yes I am at work and bored out of my mind. I just finished a big involved project and don't have the energy to get into another one yet. So I give you my latest stumbling the web sites...
Free Rice- where you learn new vocab and it results in people getting fed
Black Phoenix Trading Post- all kinds of weird scents and things to buy that I probably won't ever spend money on but look So COOL!
Patricia Piccinini- really interesting art exploring humans relationships to animals and the environment and motherhood
Jung Personality Test- Test & Good Explinations. So interesting. I'm INTJ.
BBC Science & Nature- way interesting and well done. So much science to be interested in!!!
Read, Print- free books!!! yeah for me.
Taste Spotting- way yummy looking recipes. I've got a couple on my list for this month so we'll see how they turn out.
Blik- graphics for your walls. They have especially cute kids ones. Some are restickable.
Well enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment