Nate and Beezer hanging out together without adult supervision in Walgreens while I was at work in the morning (that is a fake hair visor)
"We were at White Water and decided to try the cannon ball slide. It is a 20ft slide with a 7ft drop into a pool of water. I went first and Amber went second. After I went the lifeguard told her that it was the biggest splash he had seen all day. About 30 minutes later we went again. When I got the top of the ride the lifeguard started grinning and told everyone in line behind me to gather up so they could see the splash. I went down and got several cheers and hoots. I was having fun so I decided to go up again. When I got the top every one told me to cut to the front so they could see the splash. I was happy to oblige them. I went down and was followed by the guys that let me cut. They waited at the end of the landing pool to see me do it one more time. So I went back up and took the plunge. When I hit the pool the wave washed over them and knocked them back into the lazy river, which is joined to the landing pool. The lifeguard watching the bottom pool could not help but laugh at them"
At Hooters after with Nate, me, Beezer and Wendy. It was my first time. I wasn't super impressed.
2 comments:
Wow what a fantastic birthday! Fake visor trying on, white water bay, and hooters! It can't get any better can it! What a great story too- I love it! And getting to cut in line- even better. Wish I could have seen the splash- that is awesome. Happy Birthday- a little while ago!
Happy Birthday Nate! That's super funny about the splash.
Post a Comment