Not sure how many of you watched the pre-game show for the last Superbowl. I did and loved the new front man for Journey. He's a guy from the Philippines who was doing covers and Journey found him on YouTube. Crazy hunh??? I'm not sure why but I find him crazy sexy!
Journey (with Arnel Pineda) - Don't Stop Believing
Journey (with Arnel Pineda) - Separate Ways
1 comment:
I agree! He IS crazy sexy #1 because he is Philipino and #2 he keeps reminding me of Jonny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow (especially at the superbowl in that piratey coat.)
and he sings awesome
yet something about him totally weirds me out too. Not sure why...pondering
Maybe because the rest of the band looks like old guys who don't know that jean jackets are so 80's and he doesn't quite fit in the mold?
That's not it.
I think it is because he has no lips.
Post a Comment