Ok, I am so glad you found me. Kara and I were wondering what you were up to around Christmas time! Congrats on your baby boy! Boys are lots of fun...I like mine (most ofthe time:) Hope all goes well! We'll have to keep in touch better now! Oh, and I think you are so right about the pregnancy weight...especially for us short people. I can't tell you how many people asked if there was more than one baby (including my crazy gma paddy), or if i was sure about my due date. I wanted to punch every one of them!
2 comments:
THANKS FOR SHARING! it looks most excellent
Ok, I am so glad you found me. Kara and I were wondering what you were up to around Christmas time! Congrats on your baby boy! Boys are lots of fun...I like mine (most ofthe time:) Hope all goes well! We'll have to keep in touch better now! Oh, and I think you are so right about the pregnancy weight...especially for us short people. I can't tell you how many people asked if there was more than one baby (including my crazy gma paddy), or if i was sure about my due date. I wanted to punch every one of them!
Post a Comment