In other news, last night Nate had to run to the store really quick and asked if I wanted anything. I told him I wanted a snow cone. He brought me back a huge cup full of freezy ice stuff and syrup. It was like 8 times what I expected but really good. It was green apple and I got a purple straw so Nate told me it was the Donatello snow cone- he's so funny some times.
We'll move on to bed time when I'm brushing my teeth. I'm trying to do an extra good job because I had a dental appt. scheduled for 8am this morning. One problem...my tongue is still green no matter how hard I scrub it! I was seriously a little stressed I was going to have to go to the dentist with a green tongue.
Luckily this morning my tongue was back to normal color. :)PS Had to throw in this pic I found while looking for Donatello drawings. Super cute!!!
1 comment:
That is awesome- so what did the dentist think of your green tongue?? Sounds yummy though.
Post a Comment