1. I slipped the other day in front of Nate and my sister Wendy and their first reactions were ones of concern, not laughter.
2. I have quadrupled my lifetime usage of the words urine and vomit.
3. Told by my husband I remind him of Violet in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory when I wear my blue dress.4. Wet my pants in a Walmart bathroom stall because I sneezed before I could get them off.
5. Finally remembered to look offended when an acquaintance asked if I was 'expecting'. Ha ha so blessedly funny!
6. Can see the bottom of my belly button (Nate thinks it's shaped like a star).
7. Bought a body pillow. Sometimes I talk to it softly when it is supporting my legs, hips, belly, boobs and neck, telling it how much it means to me and how I'll never leave it. May love it more than most people I know.8. Sat in the front seat when there was more than me and Nate in the car (I normally sit in the back since I have the shortest legs ever).
9. Urinated in the back yard because I wasn't sure I could make it to the bathroom.
10. Refused to lift crockpot full of chili on pretense it was 'too heavy'.
11. Had to use positions I never mastered in yoga to shave my legs- note to self: just make Nate shave them next time.
12. Actually saw Peanut move through my belly. Nate saw it too. Probably the freaky-ist thing so far in pregnancy. Really looked like an alien trying to get out.13. Started telling my sisters, "Peanut's favorite aunt would..."
3 comments:
I love body pillows - they are truly a girls best friend when she is pregnant.
Speaking of the body pillows...I don't know how I managed to get through three pregnancies w/out one? I've heard they're absolutely fabulous, so I should probably get one next time around.
On a similar note to the shaving legs issue, spencer will paint my toenails for me for the entire last third of my pregnancy. It was MUCH easier that way.
Oh, you can also get out of most cleaning, if you pull the right strings. I definitely recomment you give it a try.
Peanut is so an alien child! He will eat his way out!
Post a Comment