Dear Family and Friends,
I'm famous!!! Some of you might have heard of my obsession with a certain country girl named Pioneer Woman. I found her quite a while ago from a food recipe she posted and followed it to her full-fledged site of deliciousness. She was super funny and fun and seemed to understand a little of the crazy feelings I had. Why? Because she has lived in LA and now lives on a ranch in the country! Through reading old blog entries on her site I decided I thought she lived in Oklahoma. She does! And someone Nate knows knows her family (or something like that); she's like the Kevin Bacon of the country world! Plus, she had a way steamy love story of how her an her husband, Marlboro Man, met.
Anyway she recently started a site totally devoted to food called Tasty Kitchen. I joined and have slowly been adding my favorite recipes (ps I unabashedly stole recipes given to me by others that I regularly use). And guess what????? She made one of my recipes!!! It was my Molton Chocolate Cakes recipe I got on my mission. Delicious! I'm so proud. Honestly I felt a little weepy when I first saw it while doing my daily blog check (hey I'm pregnant I'm allowed).
So if you'd like to bask in the glow of my stardom feel free to read up on how Pioneer Woman made Molton Chocolate Cakes. I'll try to answer your calls of congratulation in the order my social secretary gets them to me (ha ha as if I ever answered my phone before I was famous...).
4 comments:
Visiting from PW's. How cool!! This recipe looks awesome, I printed it out and can't wait to try it. Oh and I would so have teared up if she tried one of my recipes, and I'm not pregnant!! Fun fun!
Brandi,
Congrats on getting published. Long time no see. Check out our blog. Rachaelandbradhuntsman.blogspot.com Nice to see you're alive and well.
congrats!!! That cake looks so godo - That is awesome! I love pioneer woman also. Blogging world is the best for new recipes!
Mmmmm - that does look heavenly. And now I feel proud to be called the friend of someone who made Pioneer Woman fall in love with a recipe. Way to go chica.
Post a Comment