Friday, July 31, 2009

Peanut/Pregnancy Story

OK so I realize I haven't been talking much about pregnancy/Peanut lately. The reason being that everything is going well. I finally have started gaining weight- I'm still under but closer to normal. I haven't been sick (except occasionally). I can feel Peanut daily and while it's sometimes uncomfortable, it hasn't progressed yet to the 'where have all my organs gone' stage. I'm really enjoying pregnancy right now.

That doesn't mean there aren't funny/awkward moments. I continue to wet myself on a regular basis. I have something going on with the tendon that runs on the inside of my right thigh that makes it excruciating to get up/down and begin walking. I am constantly trying to fit in spaces that I forget are now too small for me.

Case in point: While at Frontier City when Amber, Miguel and Wendy were going on Eruption I was trying to get pictures of them. Because of where they were sitting on the ride I had to get behind the entrance line of people. I had to get through a line divider/fence like the one below.
Without thinking I bent over and tried to go through the middle- and literally got stuck for a minute. I forgot my stomach protrudes quite a bit in front of my body and wouldn't fit. Yes, several people in line did notice and yes, I then had to climb over- which was less than graceful.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Oh goodness that's funny - and you've reminded me what I get to look forward to...