After remembering Whitney posting about Victoria's Secret nursing bras and realizing I had certainly grown out of my normal bra I decided to check online for info on them.
As I looked I realized I knew I wasn't my old size but I didn't know my new size. I decided to measure myself. I read their online tutorial to refresh my memory and took the soft measuring tape I happen to have in my desk at work to the bathroom to do some measuring.
In the stall I took off my shirt (for a better reading), sat on the toilet stool and started on the measuring process (well first I peed cause, ya know, I'm pregnant). The measuring is really kind of awkward to do your self.
Then it happened...I dropped the end of the measuring tape in the toilet. Yes it still had pee in it! I didn't even notice until I brought the end back up to wrap around myself and got urine water on the front of my pants. There was a moment of honest disbelief.
And then I pulled the measuring tape the rest of the way out, wiped it on toilet paper, finished measuring, finally flushed and went to wash it and my hands in the sink. Luckily my shirt is long today and covered the slightly damp spots on my pants until they dried.What? You've never done anything that stupid? Well I've taken your portion. You're welcome.
3 comments:
I've dropped way worse in the toilet-don't you worry. And what the crap is up with the super skinny toned tanned nursing models? Yeah freaking right is all I have to say--where are the stretch marks (on boobs and belly) and the flabbiness left over from baby? what.the.crap.
Victoria Secret Makes Nursing Bras? Who Knew? Not me.
p.s. I think your job place has a vendetta against your clothes. (vomitt, vomit, pee, etc. seem to happen alot to you there) Maybe you should go to work naked.
p.p.s. my pet peeve is when I go to the bathroom and my apron ties fall in the toilet. It happens way too often.
Oh brother - I've only done things like that way too many times.
Post a Comment