Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do you ever... and Belly Pics!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

Do you ever see me and think:

"Holy Hannah! Look at her- she's massive! Is she supposed to look like that? I think something's wrong...the parasite is taking over!!! Quick- get it out of there before her abdomen explodes like a zit!!!" ???

I do.

And now some belly pics:

Nate made fun of this one cause he said I keep lifting my head weird- it's to avoid the dreaded pregnancy double chin!!! He doesn't understand.
I know the power socket looks stupid but it was the best lighting in the house...
Close up! The chubby fingers are especially attractive.
These next ones were supposed to be a compare/contrast with this picture from my honeymoon:
You'll have notice my complete lack of a bum. I thought it would be fun to see the thing now taking over my backside. But you can't really tell!!!
I even tried holding my skirt against it
That just looks stupid. It's so tragic the pictures don't capture the fact my arse is sticking out farther than ever in my life. I'm sorry you are missing it.

Moving on...

The view from the top (surprisingly hard to take picture. required a tall husband, which luckily I have). Sorry for the semi-cleavage. It never really goes away now.
If you look close you can barely see a toe peeking out. Hey little buddy...haven't seen you in a while!
And last, but not least, the ankle. See that spot where a bone used to poke out very visibly...just flesh/retained water there now!
Hope that made your day!

7 comments:

Plum said...

You are HUGE.

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

Even if your butt is bigger it doesn't look big because your belly is so big!! I liked that my legs looked skinny when I was pregnant even though they weren't.
You look good and it seems like that boy will be nice and healthy. You don't have too much longer. : ) Yay!!

The Dillinghams said...

You look great! I totally know how your ankles feel. I was so swollen for both my pregnancies that by the end then ONLY shoes I could wear were old navy flip flops. Good luck with your last few weeks...they always seemed to be the hardest for me:)

Joyful Shepherd said...

Gaaawww! Why didn't you have the foresight to start taking a daily photo next to that plug-in begining the moment you conceived?!?!?
You could have created an awesome stop-motion youtube video where your belly slowly eclipses the power socket!!!
It could have went viral!
You could have been the new "Dramatic Chipmunk"!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dramatic+chipmunk&search_type=&aq=0&oq=dramatic+

whitney said...

I'm so impressed you took so many pictures. by the end of my pregnancies, I'm so photo-phobic that people almost have to catch me un-aware. You look great, not in a "ahhh, let's tell the ginormous pregnant lady that she looks great so she feels better about looking like a whale...and so she doesn't eat us" sort of way, but more in a "I've been there and done that, and really, you're a very cute pregnant girl" sort of way.

Loved the belly button picture in the last post, by the way.

Aubrey said...

I can't wait to see you at your baby shower, and I agree with Whitney - you look cute in a very cute, pregnant, she must be blasted hot but can still smile sort of way!

Wendy said...

i think you look great!