I don't know which part of my baby is which. There is a hard/large part on the upper right side of my abdomen. I assume it's either a head, back or bum. The limb-type things that are constantly hitting the mid left side of my body are most likely arms/fists/elbows/knees/feet. I just don't know. I am not sure if my baby is upside down or not. If I let you feel my baby and you ask what it is I will most likely tell you something I made up in my head that very minute. "Oh that's his right elbow. I'm a good mom so I can tell". I expect this is not the last time I will experience a slight feeling of inadequacy.Other notes:
1. Already posted on facebook but for those of you who don't subscribe...I think my cat is an assassin hired to kill me and make it look like an accident. She has been crazy about winding around my legs while I'm walking lately. Considering I can barely see my feet while walking and have a little bit of a balance problem at the moment, this has become a serious issue.2. Found this blog. Have almost started crying at work while reading it. Start here.
3. Tired of hearing about health care stuff and town meeting drama. Willing to vote for anything that results in a death panel I can be on to rid the nation of dead weight people I personally don't like or care about.4. Realizing I still haven't legally changed my name to Mitchell since it means I have to order a birth certificate from California and last time we tried to order anything from the DMV there we lost over $300 in a cashier's check they never found and no one would let us cancel. Wonder if Peanut will ever notice or care that his birth certificate reads like that of your average bastard (ps haven't all of you wanted an excuse to use the word bastard on your blog???).
5. Had my last normal meeting with my cub scouts for this year. Next week is the big combined pack meeting and then they move up to become Bears. We played Ticket to Ride. Sad but excited for them.6. How many of you can still do this math? Just wondering...
2 comments:
How dare you post that blog! Are you trying to kill me??
I want to be on a death panel. ;_; Do I get a laser?
All that math is totally easy. :D
Oh I could do the math still - and mostly in my head! I feel smart. Will have to look at the other blog later.
Post a Comment